SERPENTINE DIAMOND RING
Sophisticated and refined, bold and colorful, voluptuous and seductive: the snake has established itself as a jewelry icon since the 1960s, evolving into countless playful interpretations.
From the early colorful inspirations to the latest glamorous versions, Judith Poe Jewelry’s token animal has become the ultimate symbol of opulence and charm.
- Production (8-12 business days)
- Available in 14-karat solid yellow, white, or rose gold
- All materials are hypoallergenic
- Band: 2mm
- Diamond: 0.02 (ct. tw) VS Clarity, F-H color
- Natural and conflict-free
- For half sizes please leave a note at checkout
- Handmade in San Francisco
- Complimentary gift wrapping provided
- Discover your ring size here